Meet the Veloce
TIME TO DRIVE CHANGE
Great things are never achieved by just going through the motions. To challenge the status quo, one must take a strong stand and make fearless choices.
The time is right to advance the world of motorsport. Embracing global challenges, it’s time for the racing industry to take the next step and make a positive impact. Forget about petrol engines and well-known racetracks. All electric SUVs racing in the most extreme corners of the planet is the future.
Sitting on the sidelines doesn’t suit us. Time is too precious for that. It’s time to take bold steps. It’s time to drive change.
2 TRAILBLAZING DESIGNS
Choose the Veloce watch that suits your style. Inspired by Veloce’s DNA, both designs strike a balance between style and adventure. Whether you go for the impressive Grand Tech or the sleek Swiss Volante, they are crafted from the finest materials and infused with that distinctive TW Steel attitude.
Supporting Oceanium’s ocean plastic removal project in Senegal, we commit to removing 10kg of discarded plastic from the oceans for every Veloce watch sold. Alongside this, our packaging of every watch is crafted from recycled plastic.
SWISS MADE MOVEMENT
To drive change, reliable power is crucial. Both models are equipped with a very accurate Swiss Made movement: a Ronda 5030.D chronograph movement with interim time measurement and a battery life of 4.5 years. Trust Swiss engineering and choose your favourite new Veloce timepiece.
Give your Veloce watch your personal twist by engraving a personal text or message on the case back.
Don’t miss your chance to make a progressive statement. The Veloce GT12 and SVS309 are limited to just 1000 pieces. Each comes with its own unique serial number and certificate of authenticity.
Designed to make impact, both Veloce watches sport exciting details. Based on the all-new Grand Tech collection, the GT12 stands out with a unique pillar construction connecting the caseback to the bezel. A multi-layered dial with a raised, brushed bridge adds to the high-performance look, while a soft rubber strap with two strokes of Italian leather gives the watch a racing vibe.
The stealthy SVS309 Limited Edition is inspired by Veloce’s camo design. Based on the popular Swiss Volante model, this timepiece features a sleek, all-black vibe brought to life by the striking, multi-layered camo dial. Both models are equipped with a caseback sporting the Veloce logo.
The tough Veloce watches are built to last. Featuring luxurious, scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal, you can wear it wherever you go.
3 YEAR WORLDWIDE WARRANTY
Veloce watches are crafted from high-end materials. As such, we are happy to offer a 3-year worldwide warranty.
The Veloce timepieces are now available at a special pre-order price until July 30th, 2021. Orders ship between end of October and November 2021, subject to Swiss production schedule and shipment. The timepieces will be available at full retail prices in November 2021. Create your personalised engraving, select your limited edition number and make your own exclusive statement.
The following specific instructions and terms apply to any pre-order for a Veloce watch. Due to the special nature of the offer made, these terms differ from our standard terms and conditions (which can be found here)
- - After online order, you will receive an email confirmation of your order.
- - No cancellations or changes of order details or engraving will be accepted after 3 days of the order date.
- - Delivery will take place October and November 2021 (subject to production schedule, shipment and coronavirus related measures ) and will be made according the agreed-upon shipping agreement, subject to the country of destination.
- - Delivery dates are indicative only and therefore not binding.
- - Upon watch delivery from TW Steel head office to your country, our local customer service representative will contact you on behalf of TW Steel to further discuss the watch delivery arrangements.
- - The right of withdrawal does not apply to your pre-order of this collection, as this watch will be manufactured according to your specification, i.e. it is not prefabricated but will be manufactured on the basis of individual choices and/or wishes uttered and will therefore be personalized.
- - Only VISA, MasterCard and American Express and other locally accepted payment methods are accepted. Non-refundable handling charges may be charged by your bank when payment is made by a credit card.
- - Different collection methods and service terms may apply to different countries. Please inquire with our local office for details.
- - In addition to your statutory rights, this collection models come with a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- - TW Steel reserves all rights in case of any disputes.
- - Only alphanumeric characters, spaces and punctuation are allowed.
- - Special characters, letters with accent marks and non-English letters cannot be engraved.
- - Laser engraving is limited to one line and up to 24 characters, including spaces.
- - All text is centred to fit the space.
- - Capital letters are suggested for easy legibility.
- - All engravings on the case back are performed exactly according to the confirmation email sent by TW Steel, including upper cases, spelling and spacing.