Meet the Fast Lane
TIME TO ACCELERATE
How quick are you? Appreciating the race against time like no other, we offer you our Fast Lane watches in a new structure where we reward your speed. Essentially, the faster you pre-order one of these new Fast Lane watches, the better your deal is.
Start your engines and check your favourite timepiece. Every second counts!
WELCOME TO THE FAST LANE
Life in the fast lane gets your pulse racing. It’s where time accelerates and your adrenaline levels peak. You either keep up with it or you leave. The choice is yours.
The marriage between racing and timekeeping is nothing less than perfect. From our A1GP days to our Lotus F1 and MotoGP adventures, we have been around roaring engines from day 1. And we are hungry for more
4 HIGH-OCTANE DESIGNS
Choose the racing watch that suits your style. Do you go for Damon’s iconic helmet design on the dial? Or Nigel Mansell’s limited edition inspired by his IndyCar championship? Whether you prefer a Grand Tech or Swiss Volante based model, they are all crafted from the finest materials and breathe speed and performance.
One of the greatest drivers ever to grace a circuit, Nigel Mansell is the only driver in history to hold the F1 and IndyCar championship crowns simultaneously. This timepiece brings together the passion, determination and never-say-die attitude that propelled Mansell to IndyCar glory and immortalised him among the racing greats.
F1 Champion Damon Hill is a purebred racer. Like his World Champion father, Graham Hill, Damon is a fierce competitor who knows how to get around a track on two and four wheels. Celebrating the 25th anniversary of his F1 championship, Damon Hill’s limited edition shows a classy style including his helmet’s iconic design.
Rallying is the toughest motorsport in the world. And WRC, the FIA World Rally Championship, is at its pinnacle. Honouring the epic battle of man and machine against the clock, these WRC Swiss Volante Special Editions feature the style and performance to succeed.
Don’t miss your chance to make a bold statement. The Nigel Mansell and Damon Hill watches are limited to just 1000 pieces. Accelerate even quicker than usual, because the new phased pre-order structure rewards your decisiveness more than before. The quicker you shift gears, the more benefits you get.
Racing needs precise engineering. These watches have all the key elements; bold design, high-quality materials, and cutting-edge Swiss technology at the heart of it all.
Wear your watch proudly wherever you go. Featuring luxury, scratch resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal, these timepieces are built to last.
3 YEAR WORLDWIDE WARRANTY
All timepieces give you superb quality. As such, we are happy to offer a multiyear, worldwide warranty.
The Fast Lane timepieces are now available at a special pre-order price until January 20, 2022. Orders ship between early February or May 2022, depending on the phase the watch was purchased and subject to Swiss production schedule and shipment. The timepieces will be available at full retail prices in May 2022.
The following specific instructions and terms apply to any pre-order for a Fast Lane 2021 watch. Due to the special nature of the offer made, these terms differ from our standard terms and conditions (which can be found here)
- - After online order, you will receive an email confirmation of your order.
- - No cancellations or changes of order details or engraving will be accepted after 3 days of the order date.
- - Delivery will take place in between early February or May 2022 (subject to production schedule, shipment and coronavirus related measures ) and will be made according the agreed-upon shipping agreement, subject to the country of destination.
- - Delivery dates are indicative only and therefore not binding.
- - Upon watch delivery from TW Steel head office to your country, our local customer service representative will contact you on behalf of TW Steel to further discuss the watch delivery arrangements.
- - The right of withdrawal does not apply to your pre-order of this collection, as this watch will be manufactured according to your specification, i.e. it is not prefabricated but will be manufactured on the basis of individual choices and/or wishes uttered and will therefore be personalized.
- - Only VISA, MasterCard and American Express and other locally accepted payment methods are accepted. Non-refundable handling charges may be charged by your bank when payment is made by a credit card.
- - Different collection methods and service terms may apply to different countries. Please inquire with our local office for details.
- - In addition to your statutory rights, this collection models come with a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- - TW Steel reserves all rights in case of any disputes.
- - Only alphanumeric characters, spaces and punctuation are allowed.
- - Special characters, letters with accent marks and non-English letters cannot be engraved.
- - Laser engraving is limited to one line and up to 20 characters (GT14 and GT15) and 24 characters (SVS311 and SVS312), including spaces.
- - All text is centred to fit the space.
- - Capital letters are suggested for easy legibility.
- - All engravings on the case back are performed exactly according to the confirmation email sent by TW Steel, including upper cases, spelling and spacing.