Meet the ACE Diver 2019
5 BOLD DESIGNS
Choose the ACE Diver that suits your style. From the impressive ACE 400 to the distinctive ACE404, all five designs make a powerful statement. Whichever you choose, they are all crafted from the finest materials and infused with that distinctive TW Steel attitude.
Don’t miss your chance to make a bold statement. The ACE Diver timepieces are limited to just 1000 pieces. Each comes with its own unique serial number and certificate of authenticity.
At the mechanical heart of the ACE Diver is a cutting-edge, Swiss-made chronograph movement. A true design masterpiece, accurate to 1/10 of a second, with centre stop-second time interval measurement with quick date adjustment plus a battery lifetime of 54 months.
The ACE Diver timepiece is all about luxury. Its details reveal a relentless desire to give you the best possible quality. The 44mm case of the steel variations show a refined combination of high-gloss polished and rough matte brushed. In addition, the double layered watch face features indexes and hands with Swiss Super-Luminova. To top it off, the watch is waterproof to a depth of 300 metres.
SOFT RUBBER STRAP
Combining style with comfort, the strap is made of very comfortable soft rubber. This gives the watch a suitable, stylish yet sporty look. A classy, high-grade, 316L stainless steel ‘U’ shape clasp ensures the strap is easy to use.
All ACE Diver watches glow in the dark. Its indexes and hands are equipped with Swiss Super-Luminova. Essentially, this flourescent material improves the perceptibility of your ACE Diver watch. Even in the darkest of nights or the murkiest of waters, you can check the time perfectly.
5 YEAR WORLDWIDE WARRANTY
An ACE Diver timepiece gives you unparalleled quality. And in keeping with our revolutionary statement, we are happy to offer a 5-year worldwide warranty.
Limited to 1000 pieces, the ACE Diver models are now available at a special pre-order price until December 20, 2019. Orders ship between end of February 2019 and March 2019, subject to Swiss production schedule and shipment. The timepieces will be available at full retail prices in March 2019. Choose your personalized engraving, select your limited edition number and create your own exclusive statement.
The following specific instructions and terms apply to any pre-order for an ACE Diver watch. Due to the special nature of the offer made, these terms differ from our standard terms and conditions (which can be found at here)
- - After online order, you will receive an email confirmation of your order.
- - No cancellations or changes of order details or engraving will be accepted after 3 days of the order date.
- - Delivery will take place between February 2019 and March 2019, (subject to production schedule, shipment and coronavirus related measures ) and will be made according the agreed-upon shipping agreement, subject to the country of destination.
- - Delivery dates are indicative only and therefore not binding.
- - Upon watch delivery from TW Steel head office to your country, our local customer service representative will contact you on behalf of TW Steel to further discuss the watch delivery arrangements.
- - The right of withdrawal does not apply to your pre-order of this collection, as this watch will be manufactured according to your specification, i.e. it is not prefabricated but will be manufactured on the basis of individual choices and/or wishes uttered and will therefore be personalized.
- - Only VISA, MasterCard and American Express and other locally accepted payment methods are accepted. Non-refundable handling charges may be charged by your bank when payment is made by a credit card.
- - Different collection methods and service terms may apply to different countries. Please inquire with our local office for details.
- - In addition to your statutory rights, this collection models come with a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- - TW Steel reserves all rights in case of any disputes.
- - Only alphanumeric characters, spaces and punctuation are allowed.
- - Special characters, letters with accent marks and non-English letters cannot be engraved.
- - Laser engraving is limited to one line and up to 24 characters, including spaces.
- - All text is centred to fit the space.
- - Capital letters are suggested for easy legibility.
- - All engravings on the case back are performed exactly according to the confirmation email sent by TW Steel, including upper cases, spelling and spacing.