Meet the Canteen
Our Canteen design changed the watch scene. Taking strength from size, the unique crown and hook were an instant classic. This is original boldness. Many attempted to copy, but never came close. Now, 15 years after its birth, the icon is back. The same characteristic look, but enhanced with new features and ready to make more statements.
SWISS MADE MOVEMENT
Powerful design needs a powerful movement. All new Canteen models are equipped with a Swiss made movement. The TW1000 and TW1001 feature a Ronda 6004. D movement, while the other models are powered by a Ronda 5030. D chronograph movement. Trust Swiss engineering and choose your favourite new Canteen.
9 bold styles
Choose the ACE Genesis that suits your style. Whichever you choose, they are all crafted from the finest materials and infused with that distinctive TW Steel attitude.
Reimagined crown hook
Enjoy an improved version of the iconic crown - hook combination. The redesigned. screwed crown makes it easy to adjust time and date. In addition, the stylish hook now operations the chronograph and functions as a reset button.
Wear your Canteen proudly wherever you go. Featuring luxury, scratch resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal, this timepiece is built to last.
The new Canteen models are now available at a special pre-order price until 31 July 2020. Orders ship between October 2020 and November 2020, subject to Swiss product schedule and shipment. The timepieces will be available at full retail prices in November 2020.
INSTRUCTIONS AND TERMS
The following specific instructions and terms apply to any pre-order for a Canteen watch. Due to the special nature of the offer made, these terms differ from our standard terms and conditions (which can be found at here)
- - After online order, you will receive an email confirmation of your order.
- - No cancellations or changes of order details or engraving will be accepted after 3 days of the order date.
- - Delivery will take place between October 2020 and November 2020, (subject to production schedule and shipment) and will be made according the agreed-upon shipping agreement, subject to the country of destination.
- - Delivery dates are indicative only and therefore not binding.
- - Upon watch delivery from TW Steel head office to your country, our local customer service representative will contact you on behalf of TW Steel to further discuss the watch delivery arrangements.
- - The right of withdrawal does not apply to your pre-order of this collection, as this watch will be manufactured according to your specification, i.e. it is not prefabricated but will be manufactured on the basis of individual choices and/or wishes uttered and will therefore be personalized.
- - Only VISA, MasterCard and American Express and other locally accepted payment methods are accepted. Non-refundable handling charges may be charged by your bank when payment is made by a credit card.
- - Different collection methods and service terms may apply to different countries. Please inquire with our local office for details.
- - In addition to your statutory rights, this collection models come with a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- - TW Steel reserves all rights in case of any disputes.
CUSTOMIZED CASE BACK ENGRAVING
- - Only alphanumeric characters, spaces and punctuation are allowed.
- - Special characters, letters with accent marks and non-English letters cannot be engraved.
- - Laser engraving is limited to one line and up to 24 characters, including spaces.
- - All text is centred to fit the space.
- - Capital letters are suggested for easy legibility.
- - All engravings on the case back are performed exactly according to the confirmation email sent by TW Steel, including upper cases, spelling and spacing.
The Canteen collection